Monday, July 14, 2008
Face one
Sometimes I feel am wearing a face one that forms when I awake. I carry it will me the whole day long and sometimes into the night. People see it not knowing that when it finally comes for me to sleep it will finally come off and I will be left with something else. Maybe it is my imagination but do we not all put on something when we walk out the door. It is not aways bad, sometimes it might be a smile we put on even when that is the last thing we feel like doing. People see it thought and have a better day. It is when one puts on a face that makes them feel empty there is a problem. An empty face is soon seen through regardless of the decorations and eventually one has to face who they truly are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment