I must start by explaining that all have different opinons on the subject mater mention in the title. I in no way wish to insult, take away from or chance the persona views of anyone. I am simply expressing myself and my personal belief. Others might share similar perspectives and others not.The views expressed hear on are my own.
Reason, when I think of the word a more scientific term comes to mind perhaps it is that reasoning will often becoming the basis of logical thought. Once will think reason it out in their mind bearing in consideration all the facts and explanations leading up to the possible conclusion. Logic realies on something that can be meaured, explained and proven. It thus becomes limiting or puts limitations everything must be proven. When I think of truth I think of an absolute something that is definate. It is also usually very clear makes sense and actually can be logical. It is more illogical to think of God have no form than it is to think of him having a form. Yet not everyone believes that he exists than is where faith comes in. Without faith nothing is possible. It is a moving power and puts into motion so many things. So much more I would like to say ... lets say I will share more of my thoughts. I ask no one to believe or disbelieve. Each of us are entiled to our own personal beliefs it does not mean we will always agree one with another but we can ve loving and such to those around us. That is my hope to love still those around me and grow
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment