Friday, November 14, 2008
Finding
I feel asleep this afternoon into a strange dream state. I slept longer than I wanted to and now I am trying to push myself into energy.I still need to figure some things out and heal but it is so hard to heal at times. Part of me doesn't want to but I can't go on not facing it. We all have to face the dark that oblivion that terrifies us. One day we must face it and see it for what it is. Just need motivation that is the problem I have I guess I have to find it. Maybe the key is so simply and it is a matter of looking upward towards a Heavenly place and a Father that knows me better than I know myself. Something inside of me tells me "seek it" look up and you will know. I will have courage I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment