Thursday, November 20, 2008

A heart?

Many years ago someone borrowed my heart and did not return it. Now I have it back and that makes things very hard I mean I did not expect it to come back. I am not saying a heart is a bad thing, in fact I actually like having one. Maybe it was never gone I just forgot how to use it. I mean I guess I was afraid to let myself care about people because when you do care you risk being hurt. Pain discouragement distrust such things sometimes block out the more important part of the heart. That is the part that experiences love, joy, peace happiness, and trust. I want that part to grow in me and I have faith it can. I am not able to do it on my own but with divine intervention I know I can heal. I care I am starting to care so much and I barely know what to do. if only if only it were so easy to find words. I am glad that my heart is growing again, I just hope it does not grow too late to save.

No comments: