Monday, November 24, 2008

Sometimes I smile

Sometimes I smile for no reason. Sometimes I smile because I am remembering a pleasant memory. Sometimes I smile because you smile and I simply cannot help it because your smile lights up your face and you look so beautiful right then. Sometimes I smile because I have the gospel in my life and a loving Heavenly Father.Sometimes I smile because I know it helps other people have a great day. Sometimes I smile because my roommate C is so happy and that causes me to be happy. Sometimes I smile because the Lord has a sense of humor and often chooses to show it to me. Sometimes I smile because love is such a real and wonderful thing. Sometimes I smile because I have the best of friends who care about me and help me out. Sometimes I smile because me roommate B has a lovely accent and is such a happy person. Sometimes I smile because the rain tickles my nose when it falls. Sometimes I smile when I build snow creatures in my friends front yards and see strangers driving by give my creations a second glance. Sometimes I smile because I find something amusing in what I just heard someone say. Sometimes I smile as I watch guys and girls react and interact. Sometimes I smile after a great phone conversation with___. Sometimes I smile when I think of my friends baby twin boys and that I will see them soon. Sometimes I smile when I think that I will have almost an entire week off of school starting this Tuesday. Sometimes I smile when I think of discovering my ancestors and the ancestors of my friends. Sometimes I smile when I think of the summer past and all the fun I had. Sometimes I smile when I realize that the semester is almost over. Sometimes I smile when I think of all the people I love and realize they are being watched over.

No comments: